GET CLOSE TO CLEANER FURNITURE
with an instant quote and
FURNITURE AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
Overtime furniture traps dirt and allergens in the fibers. When your family sits on the couch, they’re breathing in allergens. This is why we recommend Steamer Guys to provide a professional furniture cleaning.
We use hot water extraction or steam cleaning to clean your upholstery. Our cleaning method allows us to remove dirt and stains without leaving behind residue.
Overtime leather dries out and loses color. Even though it’s not as absorbent as common types of upholstery, it still gathers allergens. Steamer Guys are trained professionals in leather and can clean, defend, and condition your furniture.
HOW STEAMER GUYS CLEANS UPHOLSTERY
- Steamer Guys technicians first thoroughly inspect your furniture. We have a few things we check for like the type of fabric and age. Our Guys inspect your upholstery to determine the best type of cleaning.
- We then we pre-treat and spend extra time on the more problem areas.
- After pre-treating, our cleaning process begins by injecting how water into the furniture to release dirt thats embedded.
- Steamer Guys uses truck mounted suction to pull away the hot water and detergent.
- Lastly, we inspect your upholstery and verify you’re satisfied.
- Normal dry times are within a few hours.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We highly recommend against trying to deep clean your upholstery because you can damage it. However, if you decide to move forward here are some guidelines to follow. Make sure you look for the tag on your furniture to instruct you but if you change your mind and want to have a professional cleaner handle this for you, give us a call.
- S — No water. You’ll need to purchase a special solvent-based cleaner.
- WS — You can use water or a solvent-based cleaner on this sofa.
- X — Vacuum only.
- W— You can clean this material using water.
Typical drying times can range between 6-12 hours. Add on services like fabric protector can also affect time. Any type of air flow like box or ceiling fans can drastically cut drying times down.
Using hot water extraction is how we’re able to provide a professional deep cleaning for you. Your furniture is left deodorized and the overall appearance is much brighter.