GET CLOSE TO CLEANER TILE
with an instant quote and
TILE AND GROUT CLEANING
Tile floors are hard to clean by hand. It’s almost impossible to get the deep cleaning results a professional job provides.
Mopping can’t reach the hidden dirt that lies deep within the grout lines. The reason why mopping isn’t effective is because of how porous grout is.
With our professional tile and grout cleaning we are able to not only restore the luster to your floor but also remove more than 95% of allergens from your grout lines.
HOW WE CLEAN TILE AND GROUT
- Our technicians first inspect your floor to ensure that are using the appropriate cleaning method.
- We use a mild ph balanced cleaning solutions and scrub the grout.
- Next, we use our tile cleaning machines to extract the dirt.
- After cleaning, we inspect your tile & grout with you to ensure you’re satisfied with your now clean tile.
- Your tile and grout then dries within a few hours.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Steamer Guys uses hot water extraction, also known as steam cleaning to clean the tile and grout.
If your looking to do it yourself then make sure that your favorite cleaner won’t break down sealants that could be on the grout lines.
Steamer Guys recommends using baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and dish soap to clean. Make sure you wait 10 minutes before cleaning for adequate dwell time. Are you still looking for the best grout cleaners? Give us call today.
We use hot water extraction to remove dirt and grime.
Give your local office a call to inquire how our cleaning process works.
An average room (300 sq. ft max) usually takes up to 60 minutes to clean. Many factors like tile size, soil, and much more can affect the time of completion. If you choose to have our techs apply a sealant this will usually take a few hours.