GET CLOSE TO A CLEANING CARPET
with an instant quote and
HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANING
Mopping your hardwood floors may make them look clean, but you’re not fully removing all of the dirt. If you don’t have commercial equipment you won’t be able to extract the dirt from the crevices. This is why we recommend hiring a professional hardwood floor cleaner hardwood like Steamer Guys.
At Steamer Guys, we’re properly equipped to give the deep cleaning your hardwood floors are begging for. Our machines not only clean the service of the floor but the cracks and crevices as well.
HOW OUR PRO'S CLEAN HARDWOOD FLOORS
- Upon arrival we provide a thorough inspection of the floor to determine which type of cleaning is best for your floor.
- We then move as much furniture as possible and will vacuum the area with our powerful truck mounted system. Once the dry soil is removed, our deep and professional level cleaning officially starts.
- Next, we use our hardwood floor scrubber to give your floors the pampering they need.
- After the cleaning, we will use a microfiber mop to dry any excess water so your floor can be walked on.
- Finally, we do a final walk through with you to make sure you’re satisfied.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Cleaning your hardwood floors can be a tough task and can cost you a lot of money if you damage your flooring. That’s why it’s best to call the Steamer Guys. However, if you’re up for the task then you need to identify what kind of hardwood you have and what kind of cleaner if ever has been applied in the past. Hardwood floors are usually sealed with polyurethane or wax so you will want to use a mild soap. You must stay away from high acidic cleaners because it can damage your floors over a period of time.
You shouldn’t attempt to have your area rugs cleaned on top of hardwood floors because of the possibility of the floors warping. Just move your rugs to a carpeted or tiled area to clean. If your house is all hardwood, give us a call to schedule a pickup for cleaning.
Standard mopping can’t reach the dirt that lies deep in the pores of your hardwood floor. Our hardwood floor cleaning process does by using a high-speed rotary brush that extracts the excess chemical. We’re also certified cleaners so you can rest assured our technicians are trained for your job.